iBloggr Master Finally on a Custom Domian

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Well I started iBloggr Master about 3 Month Ago, Finally i Decided to register a Custom Domain Like (.com .net or .org) . I decide Because My Friend told me that You should Have a Custom Domain because Blogspot is Property of GOOGLE, and Google have rights to remove my blog without issuing any notice.


iBloggrMaster.ORG is SEO Blog Where You Can Find Following Topics.


  • SEO Tips
  • Blogging Tips
  • How to Blogging
  • Blogger Hack
  • Blogger Widgets
  • Technology News
  • Thesis 
  • Website Setting
  • Backlinks
I Hope you Will Like my Website and my Articals , Well Now i am live on Net and You Can share My Website with Your Friends and Family.

Like My Website Tell me Through Comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Do not Spam.Your Comment is Value Able for our Team.

Regards,

iBloggr Master Modrator