How To Get Search Engine Index Your WordPress Blog In Just 2 Days

Friday 24 February 2012

I am not a SEO expert but i used these steps to get my website index in Search engines in just two days.When people start their blog or website they want search engines to quickly index their site,But in  normal case it will take 7 to 10 days to Get Search Engine Index .
Search-Engine-Index

How To Get Search Engine Index Your WordPress Blog In Just 2 Days :-

1.COMMENT
I chose 4-5 very popular blog like shoutmeloud,quickonlinetips,netchunks,wphacks and some other and comment on their blog with my blog address.These blogs publish 3-4 post daily. Search Engines bot frequently visited on blogs which added new content daily.If Search Engines bot found your website link on these blog,it’s automatically indexed your website without your website Submission to Search Engines.But I submit manually my website to yahoo and Bing.
2.SITEMAP
I created a Google Webmaster account and After verifying my website I create a XML SITEMAP and submitted to Google and other Search Engines like Yahoo,Bing.
3.BLOGPING
Blogping is the best way to notify search engine about any new update on blog.After following above two tips i use some blog ping services to ping my blog.Below is the list of some best pinging services which I used to ping my blog.
*mypagerank.net
*Ping.fm
*pingomatic.com
*OnlyWire.com
*pingmyblog.com
*autopinger.com
*feedping.com
*pingates.com
*just-ping.com
*pingler.com
*ping.in
*syncr.com
*pinggolf.com
4.Social Sites:-
After publishing My blog on web.I have create a face-book page and twitter account.I joined 2-3 Social Networking website and submitted my article to these social media sites.
5.Website Stats Sites
I Submit Website to popular Website Stats Sites.they won’t provide me any back-link  or traffic,what they helping me to index my website quickly.Below is the list of some best Website Stats Sites.
* WebisteoutlooK
* Stat Brain
* Cubestat
* builtwith
* Quarkbase
* About the domain

How long does your site take to Get index by search engines.Do share with us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Do not Spam.Your Comment is Value Able for our Team.

Regards,

iBloggr Master Modrator